Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Zero Budget Party

I came across this blog the other day while browsing around on Pinterest and I absolutely fell in love with all of her ideas.  (Side note: If you haven't checked out Pinterest, you should.  It's awesome.)  She has inspired me to become more frugal.  I consider myself a fairly frugal person but I definitely can improve on my spending habits, especially when it comes to craft items.  I have enough stuff to make all kinds of things but then I take a quick trip to Hobby Lobby or Hancock Fabrics and come home with more projects.  How will I ever get anything done?  I have decided to take on the $0 Budget Challenge found in this post on my new found favorite blog.  Her $0 budget party is long over but I'm going to have a party of my own. :)  So for the next three weeks (until the end of the month) I have zero budget for my little craft en devours.  At first I thought this would be easy but then when I started thinking about it, I take a lot of quick $5 trips to grab a new color of yarn or something to finish a project.  So for the next three weeks (hopefully longer if it goes well) I will post my zero budget projects in the hopes of dwindling down my craft project mound that I constantly feel compelled to complete but always find something new and more interesting to start which eventually ends up in the "craft project mound".  I'm excited to see what I can come up with!

No comments: