Sunday, June 3, 2012

Finished Project

Well it's taken me longer than expected, as most projects do but I'm so happy to check this one off my list. It's a dress up dresser for our little bug. I'm working on a couple dresses, tutus, jewelry and some other fun accessories to hopefully fill it up in time for her birthday.

This project was super simple and there are some tutorials out there on the web or even better, Pinterest. You simply take out the drawers, I left one for shoes and other accessories, paint it and attach some fabric to the inside. I'd say the fabric was the hardest part but once it's full of fun stuff you wont even tell it's not perfect. I kept mine neutral anticipating it may go in a fun playroom one day but you could do all kinda of fun colors.

Stay tuned for fun posts on DIY costumes/ dress up items!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Super cute! Harper will have many hours of playing dress-up in her future!