I mentioned I'd be back posting dress up outfits I made for my daughters little dress up dresser from a previous post. Now that her birthday is over and I'm not frantically trying to get everything done, I can take some time to share her adorable little outfits.
First up is this little fairy tutu. It is the easiest thing to make, you just have to know how to tie a knot. I didn't use a tutorial but there are tons out there to help you out. In the past I've just used elastic or ribbon for tutus but this time I decided to use this crochet elastic stuff (not sure what it's called?). I'm so happy I did. It's much more comfy for my little one and lays a bit nicer too.
All you do is tie your long strips to your elastic stuff and then tie smaller strips at the end of the long strips. I did pink and green to match those adorable wings I found in the Target dollar section but you could do all kinds of fun colors!!! This cute little outfit could easily cost you less than $5 if you wait for those awesome Hobby Lobby sales!
Sorry for the bad pics, I'm too tired to pull out my real camera.



No comments:
Post a Comment