Saturday, April 7, 2012

Girl's Pillowcase Nightgowns

Well, I feel like a bit of a dud for not posting in so long.  I've kind of fallen out of the blogging vibe lately.  That doesn't mean I haven't been busy crafting though!

For awhile I was hooked on crochet and now I'm switching back to sewing.  Especially sewing little girls clothes.  My daughter is at the perfect age for making her all kinds of cute little outfits.

One of my latest projects were these sweet little nightgowns made from old pillowcases.  I love them.  I wish I could make one for myself. ;)

You can find the tutorial here at Prudent Baby.

You can easily alter the pattern to make the perfect size for your little girl.  You can switch them up as I have too..with sleeves, without sleeves, shorter, longer.

They are just the cutest.  And comfy too!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Super Cute!