Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tinkerbell Romper

This will be my last posting for awhile on cute dress up inspiration for little ones.  As my daughters (yes, I'm having another!) grow, I'm sure I'll be making more stuff in the future but for now I need to move onto the next project!  In addition to the clothing items I've posted, I've also made quite a few small things for our home dress up dresser like bows, headbands, veils and ears.  For some fun tutorials on quick little items to make for those little dress up lovers in your life, check out my "dress up" Pinterest board.

For now though, check out this awesome link on how to make your very own Fairy Romper.  I used some Tinkerbell fabric for mine and made this adorable Tinkerbell outfit for my little girl.  It looks much better in person.  The fabric makes it a little tough to photograph and as you know, I'm no photographer.  The tutorial is super easy to follow.  I altered it a bit and didn't add the shorts underneath just because I was in a hurry to get finished.  I'm impatient like that.  Either way, it's a fairly simple fairy romper perfect for your own little Tinkerbell.





No comments: