Ahhh Spring! I am loving every minute. It has been such a mild spring here in the Midwest
and I am not complaining one bit! I’ve gone a little flower happy this year but
who doesn’t enjoy a few more flowers to brighten up their day?
My most recent project was these cute little dollar store
planters. I bought these planters with a
kid’s project in mind but that didn’t really work out as I had planned. I quickly spray painted them and added a
little sisal rope to fancy them up a bit.
Head over to The Power of Paint
for the super simple tutorial. It’s such
a quick and cheap idea to decorate your stoop, deck or wherever, really.
Make these along with the dollar store umbrella planter I previously posted and you can have some beautiful pots to dress up your backyard for super cheap.
Make these along with the dollar store umbrella planter I previously posted and you can have some beautiful pots to dress up your backyard for super cheap.
Hope you’re
all enjoying the lovely colors this time of year!
No comments:
Post a Comment