We have been trying really hard in household to cook dinner and eat out less. We started looking through our cupboards on Sunday night and making a menu for the week on piece of scratch paper. Then throughout the week the little piece of paper would get misplaced. I've seen these menu boards that other crafters out there have done so I thought I would make my own. I know I say this a lot but this project is super simple. Just take an old frame, mine is 8X10 so we have enough room to write in our meals. Then I just simply took a piece of scrapbook paper and printed the days of the week on it and put it in the frame. I had these wooden squares so I painted four green, cut out MENU on the Cricut and mod podged the letters to the squares. You could also just print out MENU on the top of your sheet of paper. Super simple project that cost nothing. Now we can just write on the glass with dry erase markers our menu for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment