Thursday, December 2, 2010

Leg Warmers

I really finished these yesterday but I was too tired at night to upload any pictures.  They're baby leg warmers for my little girl.  I think they are absolutely adorable.  I'm not sure how I'm going to incorporate them into her wardrobe but they are still so cute!  I just kinda made up this pattern and it may not work for all babies.  My little one is adorably chubby. :)

Baby leg warmers

Ch 25 and join with beginning chain
R 1: sc in each ch around (24) do not join
R 2: sc in back loop of each ch around (24) do not join
R 3-6: repeat round 2
R 7: hdc in both loops of each sc (24) do not join
R 8 - 15: hdc in each hdc around (24)
R 16: 1 hdc in next 11, 2 hdc in next, 1 hdc in next 11, 2 hdc in last
R 17 – 18: 1 hdc in each
R 19: 1 hdc in next 12, 2 hdc in next, 1 hdc in next 12, 2 hdc in last
R 20 – 22: 1 hdc in each
R 23: 1 hdc in next 13, 2 hdc in next, 1 hdc in next 13, 2 hdc in last
R 24 – 25: 1 hdc in each




No comments: