Friday, November 18, 2011

I {heart} IKEA

Bookcases are great until all the piles of paper take over and your bookcase ends up to be a giant mess.  Or at least this is what I saw when I looked at our bookcase.

Now it is clean and organized thanks to about $10 of boxes from IKEA.  IKEA is amazing for organizational items on the cheap.  Unfortunately there are none around here.  Thankfully I have family that brings me back stuff. :)

Our desk is nice pretty now...


These Flyt files are $1.99 for five.  Simply cover them with some scrapbook paper and you have pretty paper storage.


IKEA's Kassett collection is also great for desk storage.  These hold all those odds and ends that go along with computers.


And, what about those junk drawers?  Mine are ALL GONE!  I hate junk drawers.  They are just a collection for anything you don't know what to do with (aka junk) and that is why I saw no thank you.  Now we have organization....ahhhhh...


Simple and inexpensive changes have a huge impact when organizing your home.  I always felt items like these were not necessary or at least not a priority at the moment but I am so in love now.  They make all the difference!


No comments: