Kids inevitably cause your once clean car to become a child's battle zone.
Having a like new clean car is a thing of the past but some of the mess can at least be haphazardly organized.
I decided to tackle this mess after cleaning my attic and running across this college days shoe organizer.
I thought this would be perfect for some storage on the back of the car seat.
I simply cut a section about the size of the back of our seat and attached ribbon to each corner. Tie your new storage solution into place and you have instant organization.
The shoe slots are perfect for diapers and wipes too. Which is perfect for quick day trips in the car.
This was so quick and I've seen these shoe organizers at the dollar store or the dollar section of Target so inexpensive too which we always love!
I decided to tackle this mess after cleaning my attic and running across this college days shoe organizer.
I thought this would be perfect for some storage on the back of the car seat.
I simply cut a section about the size of the back of our seat and attached ribbon to each corner. Tie your new storage solution into place and you have instant organization.
The shoe slots are perfect for diapers and wipes too. Which is perfect for quick day trips in the car.
This was so quick and I've seen these shoe organizers at the dollar store or the dollar section of Target so inexpensive too which we always love!
No comments:
Post a Comment