I've recently fallen in love with this look of multiple sized vases in a group lining a shelf.
I thought to myself that could easily be made on your own by painting a bunch of different vases on your own instead of paying tons of money for ceramic ones.
Instead of simply painting the outside of each piece of glass with a sponge brush, thanks to Pinterest, I found an even quicker tutorial here.
It is so simple, just poor some paint in your bottle and swirl away. You wont be able to use them as a true vase with water inside but for me that was perfect. I wanted some to redecorate the top of my kitchen cabinets.
Save up your recyclable glass (milk bottles, spaghetti sauce jars, salsa jars, juice jars, etc.) and you can do this project for practically nothing. If you have paint on hand, it's free!! I used left over acrylic paint for these but once I get some more glassware saved up, I plan on using leftover house paint.
No comments:
Post a Comment