The bucket I once used to store hair accessories for my little girl was suddenly overflowing and I had clips and headbands everywhere. I don't use headbands much any more since they are immediately pulled off but every now and then when I would go to find one, it was a big mess. I'm all for organization so I researched some ideas on the internet and then created my own with supplies I already had.
First up this embroidery hoop with a hanky from my grandma and some lace ribbon to store clips. As always, I love the vintage look and it's perfect to display clips so I can find one to match quick. Once my little girl's hair grows out I can add more lace ribbon to hold more clips too!
Next, this simple formula container covered in scrapbook paper. Super easy and I love that you can see the headbands out in the open rather than thrown in a drawer. Plus, you can store extras inside. With fall and winter approaching I'll have to swap out some other colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment