I finally finished my stockings! Yay! I'm so happy they are done!
After seeing many ideas floating around the web, I decided to recreate a bunch of different ideas and add my own little inspiration.
The first two, for my husband and I were made from burlap and white satin. I had both the burlap and satin that I was waiting to use so this was perfect!
For my daughter I wanted something a little different but that still matched the whole scheme. This way should our family happen to grow, I can add on and it won't be too difficult to find fabric that matches.
With no pattern, stockings were a little more difficult to make than I had planned. There are some great tutorials out there for free on the web to help you along though. With some time and patience, you can have simple handmade stocking too!
No comments:
Post a Comment