I'm a fan of the dollar store as much as the next person but many times dollar store items can look....well....cheap.
After looking at different Christmas wreaths, I decided I could make a unique one for much less.
While picking up some wrapping paper at the dollar store, I came across wreaths that looked decent but skimping a bit on the fullness.
Take two and add a little of your own homemade decor and you can have your very own unique handmade wreath for under $5.
What you will need:
Two dollar store wreaths
Red and white felt
A long strip of scrap fabric
Small bells or buttons
First take your two wreaths and attach them back to back...
to make a fuller wreath by wrapping the "evergreen" around the middle to connect them.
Then follow this tutorial to make your own poinsettias. Make whatever size and however many you feel looks good.
Use your extra fabric strip by tying a bow to hang your wreath and you are done!
So many other decorations could be used to make your very own unique wreath as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment