If you've been following my blog for awhile you know I've been saving up my glass jars in the hopes of recycling them into something amazing. :)
I was thinking Christmas would be the perfect time to put some of these gems to use. I had been saving quite the collection on top of our fridge.
Here's a couple ideas to inspire you to recycle your glass jars.
First, is my favorite...these apothecary jars. These are all over Pinterest so you're sure to find a tutorial for something similar.
For these, I simply gathered up some wood pieces I had from previous projects (originally from Hobby Lobby) and glued them together. The jar and the lid are simply old spaghetti sauce jars. Paint them in the color of your choice and you have you're very own apothecary jars.
I painted mine brown because I plan to use them year round and fill them with different items depending on the season. For free...these will get lots of use!
Second, a tealight centerpiece. This idea is also all over Pinterest. Simply pour some Epsom salt in a jar and add a candle and you're done. It's a dramatic look for very little work!
Go create some holiday decor of you're own. This year I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit. Not sure what is in the air but I'm loving it! More Christmas ideas to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment